Chaos Opening Kamala
The entrance to this level 24 Chaos Opening is located to the left of the Gray Ruins.
- Destroy monster spawns in four rooms to open a central portal sealed by large black crystals.
- Decide whether a Minotaur or a gang of Goblins is stronger and help the chosen party triumph over the other.
- Survive for a certain period of time in a long hallway as monsters spawn endlessly.
- Navigate a narrow pass with several road blocks, which are opened by destroying the preceding monster spawn.
- Destroy a Hobgoblin Generator as Hobgoblins spawn endlessly.
The boss fight is a party consisting of a Warrior, an Archer, a Cleric and a Sorceress.
The Reward Chest contains one or more Boss materials from Carderock, Praire Village and Mana Ridge dungeons.
The Reward lottery contains skill fragments for level 1-23 skills.
Chaos Rift Baera
The entrance to this level 32 Chaos Opening is in the Black Mountain Path.
- Defeat the Orc Brothers and a bunch of their groupies. Landslide Krag has a new unavoidable move that forces all party members to dance as he slowly advances towards one of them before exploding.
- Navigate a pass with several road blocks, which are cleared by destroying Sub Bosses
- Protect a skeletal Minotaur from waves of monsters
- Defeat the evil memory of Dragon Cultist Brother Jacob
- Defeat the evil memory of the Dark Elf Queen Elena in both her original and Dark Scream forms
- Defeat the evil memory of the Hobgoblin Brothers.
- The boss fight is a party consisting of a Swords Master or a Mercenary, a Bow Master or an Acrobat, a Priest or a Paladin, and a Force User or an Elemental Lord.
- The Reward Chest contains Boss materials from Saint's Haven dungeons.
- The Reward lottery contains skill fragments for level 24-40 skills.
|To see the real size: right-click, open link in a new tab|